Recognized in the industry
If you or someone you love is facing a criminal charge in Missouri, trust our law firm to provide the experienced and passionate legal advocacy that you need. At The Hammer Law Firm, LLC, our St. Louis criminal defense attorneys, Mark Hammer and Nicole Chiravollatti, are committed to protecting the rights of our clients.
Why trust our legal team?
- More than 30 years of criminal law experience.
- Former prosecutors who know how the "other side" operates.
- Accessibility and availability – clients can always reach our attorneys.
- Personalized, one-on-one attention.
- Tough negotiators and proven trial lawyers.
Facing life-altering penalties, regardless of the specific charge involved, is an experience of tremendous turbulence and chaos. When your future is on the line, putting proven lawyers in your corner should be your number one priority. At The Hammer Law Firm, LLC, our lawyers will fight for you.
"I could not have imagined getting through this difficult and uncertain time without the help of the Hammer Law Firm."
"You don't know how much of a blessing you are to us"
"Mark and Nicole are the best law firm partners ever."
"Mark and Nicole are the best at getting to the truth of the matter and dedicated to your clients"
- Vicki H.
"Mark Hammer is a decisive, direct, and conscientious attorney. I would definitely recommend him to others."
"Mark Hammer is a gentleman, exudes confidence and relieves stress with his truth"
- Prepared for Trial, Prepared for Results
- Teaching at the St. Louis University School of Law
- Representing You During Police Investigations
- State Criminal Cases vs Federal Criminal Cases
- The Experience of Former Prosecutors
- Always Accessible to Answer Your Questions
- Invested in You and Your Future
- Helping You Through the Difficult Times
- Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Case
At The Hammer Law Firm, LLC, our lawyers know that the personal support and experienced representation we provide can make profound differences in the lives of our clients. At our firm, we strive to ensure that you will always have attentive advocates guiding you through your legal journey. We are here to help you.
Attorneys Mark Hammer and Nicole Chiravollatti are committed to providing the best legal representation that they can offer. Additionally, our team is dedicated to bettering the local legal community and continually improving our legal practice. Some of our contributions include:
- Attorneys Hammer and Chiravollatti are adjunct professors at Saint Louis University School of Law, where they teach Criminal Trial Advocacy II to third-year law students.
- Mark was recently named a "Master" with the local American Inns of Court. This is the highest level of membership in the organization.
- Attorney Hammer is "Lead Panel Attorney" for the Eastern District of Missouri's Criminal Justice Act Program. Mark has retained this distinction for the past three years.
- Attorneys Hammer and Chiravollatti are actively involved as volunteers in the ALS Association's fight against ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
Schedule a Free Consultation
Regardless of the charges you face, and no matter the nature of your case, you need to speak with someone who has the experience, passion, and determination to guide you through these troubling experiences. As time is such a crucial matter in strengthening your defense, we encourage you to schedule a free evaluation as soon as possible. Allow our attorneys to explain the charges you face and what we can do to help.Contact the Hammer Law Firm, LLC Today
Mark Hammer Enjoys 3 Years of Super Lawyers® Recognitio ...
This year, we celebrate Founding Attorney Mark A. Hammer’s 3 rd consecutive appearance on the annual Super Lawyers® list. Mark has been recognized every year ...Read More
The Hammer Law Firm Sponsors Local Non-Profit, Lift for ...
As attorneys who help St. Louis residents with a range of serious criminal defense matters , our team at The Hammer Law Firm, LLC is committed to helping our ...Read More
Attorney Chiravollatti Sworn in as Ballwin’s New ...
The Hammer Law Firm, LLC is proud to announce that Attorney Nicole Chiravollatti is now a provisional judge for the city of Ballwin, Missouri, one of the ...Read More